NSS Workshop Series for CEOs and Business Owners
Private Equity Transactions: From Raising Growth Capital to Making an Exit | What you Need to Know.
Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010 7:30am – 9:30am
Host: Wolf & Company | 99 High Street | Boston, MA 02110
Who Should Attend?
This workshop is exclusively for any President/CEO or Business Owner of a mature company with greater than $10MM in sales. If you are not a candidate of the above criteria, please forward this email to clients and colleagues who are.
Attention: This workshop will be strictly confidential. Names and contact information will not be released. No solicitations.
Frank Leibly, Partner, Alcon Partners
John Fernsell, CEO, Ibex Outdoor Clothing
Ethan Flaherty, Partner, Pabian & Russell
Laura Kevghas, Partner, Mirus Capital
- What is Private Equity, and how is it relevant to my business?
- What kinds of transaction structures are common?
- What questions should I be prepared to answer?
- What types of companies are good candidates to work with Private Equity firms?
- Should I hire an investment banker or business broker?
- What are the steps towards a capital raise and an eventual exit?
- What does a due diligence process look like?
- Why a private equity transaction instead of a strategic sale?
- What to expect after a transaction is complete?
- Is now a good time for a private equity transaction?
- Horror stories and how to prevent them.
Sponsored by Next Stage Solutions, Inc
Attendance is complimentary, but registration is required
Call today 617-449-7728 or send an email email@example.com to save a space