NSS Workshop Series for CEOs and Business Owners
If you are a service provider receiving this, please share it with your clients, a value add for you, thank you.
Private Equity Transactions: Raising Growth Capital and what You Need to Know!
Time: Thursday, March 31 2011 | 7:30am – 9:30am
Place: Bridge Bank | 1050 Winter Street | Suite 1000 | Waltham, MA light breakfast
Bring your questions to this interactive discussion with a great panel:
Frank Leibly, Partner, Alcon Partners
Paul Harting, CEO, Neuroptix
Ethan Flaherty, Partner, Pabian & Russell
Laura Kevghas, Partner, Mirus Capital
Scott Goodwin, Partner, Wolf & Company
Dick Sweeney, Partner, Bridge Bank
- What is Private Equity, and how is it relevant to my business?
- What kinds of transaction structures are common?
- What questions should I be prepared to answer?
- Should I hire an investment banker or business broker?
- What are some of the metrics to consider building value?
- What are the steps towards a capital raise?
- What does a due diligence process look like?
- What to expect after a transaction is complete?
- Is now a good time for a private equity transaction?
- We will share horror stories and how to prevent them.
Who should attend?
CEOs and presidents of companies with $10MM+/- of revenue who are considering next steps for their company.
If you do not match the above criteria, please forward this email to clients and colleagues who are.They will appreciate it. Thanks.
About the NSS CEO Workshops Series:
Next Stage Solutions, Inc (NSS) is a financial consulting firm providing CFO and Controller support to growing businesses on an interim or ongoing basis. Through its extensive network, NSS began offering the workshops in 2010 exclusively to CEOs and presidents of growing companies. These workshops are interactive in nature and encourage company leaders to explore new ways of tackling the complexities a 21st century business, to learn from each other and gain new and more effective tools in leading their business to the next stage.
Register today at email@example.com or 617-449-7728