Join us for our next CEO Workshop
“How to Gain Access to Capital Markets”
Thursday, Nov 17, 2011 from 7:30am to 9:30am
According to our recent Annual CEO Survey, the biggest challenge for CEOs is getting access to capital markets and how to maintain liquidity in a volatile economy.
In response to this urgent challenge, the upcoming workshop will explore two areas:
- How to organically manage your cash flow
- Hear first hand from Key Lenders how to access capital
The exceptional line up of Key Lenders will share how to optimally pursue debt and/or equity financing in a fragile economy.
- Skip Kelly, Silicon Valley Bank
- Katherine Brand, Monroe Credit Advisors
- Patricia Conry, Middlesex Savings Bank
- Joan McArdle, Mass Capital Resource Company
Learn from these Key Lenders:
- Who is lending?
- What industries and why?
- How can you make your company more attractive to lenders?
- What NOT to do and why?
Join us for this important panel to discuss the current credit market climate for early stage, growth and middle market companies.