NSS Workshop Series for CEOs and Business Owners
CEO Workshops are part of our continuing series of educational forums where CEOs participate in peer-to-peer exchanges of ideas and thought leadership. We focus on the CEOs role as the center of the business. Prof. Advisors may attend with a CEO.
Planning Growth: The CEO Challenge
Tues | May, 14, 2013 | 10:30am – 12:30pm with a light lunch
Place: WilmerHale | 850 Winter Street | Waltham, MA
Join a group of CEOs addressing strengths, opportunities and threats for the upcoming 12 months while reflecting on the past 6 months. Each CEO, teamed up with a CFO, chooses a challenge they are faced with and a course of action.
They then present the solution to the advisory board that will examine, question and probe the team from different angles. The audience will add questions and comments and vote at the end whether or not to approve the course of action then will vote the solution a go or no-go.
Our theme is around the Strategic Challenge CEOs face:
- Strategic Market Assessment
- Organization & Talent Management
- Growth Strategies from planning to delivery
- Infrastructure build-out to achieve scalability
CEOs: To be Confirmed
Moderator: Laurie Kirk, Founder of The Board Forum
Advisory Board Members:
- Frank Bahl, Managing Director at Next Stage Solutions
- Rick Briggs, Managing Partner at Consilium Partners
- Michael LaCascia, Partner at WilmerHale
- Joe Rahal, Principal at Rahal Consulting
Sponsored by: WilmerHale