CEO Workshops are part of our continuing series of educational forums where CEOs participate in peer-to-peer exchanges of ideas and thought leadership. Professional Advisors may attend with a CEO or call the office.
The Role of the CEO in LEAN
Tuesday | May 13, 2014
10:30am – 12:30pm
with a Light Lunch
Morse, Barnes-Brown & Pendleton, P.C. at CityPoint 230 Third Avenue, 4th Floor Waltham, MA 02451
- Veda Ferlazzo Clark, past CEO and Sigma Six Black Belt, Principal, Zedare Consulting
- Scott Matheson, COO of Dole & Bail
- Linda Moulton, CEO of TRU Corporation
- Bret Watson, CEO of Jøtul of North America
- Bob Weber, Managing Director, Next Stage Solutions, Inc
- Rich Wilson, Business Manager, Sulzer MixPac USA, Inc
Moderator: Patricia Wardwell, COO at GBMP
Join an expert panel to learn how lean can drive your company growth. Not just for manufacturers!
- What is the business case for lean?
- Are you and your company ready to change your way of thinking?
- Do you and your managers really understand what your customer’s values are?
- Can your company’s culture adapt to continuous improvement?
- Does your company have the passion and perseverance to become lean?