How Can I Grow Profitably AND Add Value to My Business?
NSS CEO Workshop | Wed, Nov 5, 2014
10:30am – 12:30pm with light lunch
Bay Colony Office Park, 950 Winter Street, Waltham, MA 02451
Not all Growth is Good Growth! Join an expert panel to learn how you can drive your company’s growth. The CEOs will talk about their own experience and the experts will bring an outside perspective of what makes a business more valuable over another.
- CEOs to Share their Lessons
- Erik Fordyce, Sr. VP of Corporate Finance, General Electric Capital
- Anja Bernier, President, Efficient Evolutions, LLC
- Derek Smith, Managing Director, Next Stage Solutions, Inc
Moderator: Laurie Kirk, CEO of The Board Forum
A sample of questions we will address:
- Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 What type of Finance Leadership do you need to Champion Strategic Objectives?
- What are the Differences in Value Creation both Short & Long term?
- How do you Mitigate Risks and Reduce your Cost of Capital?
- How do you Promote Operational Excellence across your Organization that Generates a Strong EBITDA?
NSS CEO Workshops are part of our continuing series of educational forums where CEOs participate in peer-to-peer exchanges of ideas and thought leadership. Professional Advisors may attend WITH a CEO or call the office.
Looking for Growth Strategies? Contact Next Stage Solutions to Start a Conversation! http://www.nextstagesolutions.com 617.449.7728