On Thursday January 21 the first program of the 2016 CEO leadership lunch series was held at the Harvard Club of Boston in Back Bay. If you were unable to join us for the January event we hope to see you on March 29. REGISTER TODAY!
The topic of the first event was “ Leading in Changing Times.” Andy Snider from Snider Associates moderated a panel that included Roger Berkowitz, CEO of Legal Sea Foods, Pat Sullivan, CEO of Game Creek Video, and Dennis Slutsky, former CEO, American Dryer.
Over 40 people attended the event and seemed to feel that it was a worthwhile investment of their time.
Some of the more interesting thoughts that were discussed included:
- Leadership and effective collaboration are critical to success in changing environments
- To avoid bad business outcomes in times of change use metrics to make decisions
- Hire the brightest and greatest. If we think they are good, we will find a place for them.
- How to make executive teams more functional and breaking down the silos is one of the biggest challenges.
The next event will be held on Tuesday March 29, 2016 at the Waltham Woods Conference Center in Waltham MA.
PART 2: Tomorrow is Here: Profitable Growth Requires Critical Assessments Tools for Effective Strategy Execution
Tuesday, March 29, 2016 12noon – 2pm at Waltham Woods, Waltham
Hear from successful CEOs in how they shifted their focus to achieve growth from implementing the right infrastructure to effectively identifying new growth opportunities. Join us to learn more in how CEOs have embraced qualitative and quantitative practices to address demands critical for future growth and long term value creation.
- Charlie Storey, President, Harpoon Brewery
- Kevin Young, President, Mondi Group USA
- Randy Nunley, CEO, Odyssey System Consult. Group
MODERATOR: Rudi Scheiber-Kurtz, CEO of Next Stage Solutions