Part II: Tomorrow is Here: Profitable Growth Requires Critical Assessments for Effective Strategy Execution
Tuesday, March 29 Noon – 2pm over lunch
Specially for You: Bring a CEO and Get a 2 for 1 Register yourself at regular rate and your prospect/client CEO at no charge with the special NSSCEO code.
Questions we will be addressing:
- What specific changes did you make so that you could truly scale your business?
- Do you have a certain process you follow? If so, can you share that process?
- What are your stories, both positive and negative, that you believe are essential for any CEO when considering profitable growth?
- What we cannot measure we cannot manage. What are your top three value drivers and how do you measure them?
- Can you share with us what measures you have put in place to assure that the strategic plan gets executed within the capital resources and timeframe you planned?
- How are you making use of the available technology and where do you see the potential competitive advantage?
Randy Nunley, CEO of Odyssey Systems Consulting Group
Charley Storey, President of Harpoon Brewery
Kevin Young, President of Mondi International
Moderator: Rudi Scheiber-Kurtz, CEO of Next Stage Solutions, Inc.
Come and hear from successful CEOs in how they shifted their focus to achieve growth by implementing the right infrastructure to effectively identifying new growth opportunities.
Join us to learn more in how CEOs have embraced qualitative and quantitative practices to address demands critical for future growth and long-term value creation.
ACCELERATED GROWTH DEMANDS CRITICAL AND INNOVATIVE SHIFTS A 3-part mini series on how today’s business leaders successfully grow their organizations.
Rudi Scheiber-Kurtz of Next Stage Solutions, Inc. | 617. 449. 7728 or Andy Snider of Snider Associates | 617. 947. 1170