Transform ▲ Transition ▲ Change
by Rudi Scheiber-Kurtz
Words we are all very familiar with yet simultaneously love and hate!! Everywhere you look you witness major shifts from status quo, whether it is politics, global warming or in fact our business models.
Mostly likely you will agree with me that the option to remain status quo is not a sustainable one. One of my favorite words is A-G-I-L-I-T-Y because it hints at not standing still.
How are you going to transform, transition or change your business to provide your customers continuous value with optimal agility?
This January marks the 15th year of Next Stage Solutions offering strategic finance and operations to midmarket companies. I am humbled at the hundreds of conversations with clients and prospects around sustainable growth, profit optimization and value creation. I am proud to say that we have
The past 15 years have led me to a cross roads myself today, both professionally and personally. I am in the middle of transforming. Transitioning and changing. With that in mind I am working on the following:
- Write a book/guide for CEOs on Value Creation. Each chapter provides hands-on tools and check lists for the busy CEO. Looking to publish this spring
- Transition NSS to an online digital platform for CEOs and CFOs to access finance and operational tools, proven methodologies, charts and guides
- Develop a new online platform called Finance Beyond Numbers™ to establish a presence of forward-looking finance with a horizontal approach to leading
- Lead XPX New England as the newly elected President of this 3 state chapter. It is an active and engaged group of professionals who help owners build valuable businesses and assist them in preparing and executing successful transitions.
- Support my daughter Natasha with her brand new business that has the grand opening scheduled for January 16. It is a barre3 studio in Bedford, MA. I have been taking her classes for over two years and I love the concept and work out. Words cannot describe how very proud I am of her for pulling this off single handedly.
Now that I have shared my five examples on transform, transition and change, what are yours? You may have heard me quote one of Yogi Berra sayings: “If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.”
I imagine that you do not want to be in that situation, we all want some kind of predictability. More important than ever is for you to be WORKING ON the business, this way you have a chance to get to where you want to be.
Make it part of your culture to transform, transition and change and agility will be your friend.